Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Sunday 6 February 2011

Christmas Love

Good Morning all, hope you all are enjoying your weekend! Here's another card I made last night, with a Christmas theme this time:





I've used a Studio Light Winnie the Pooh decoupage sheet with sentiments and borders and the diamond shaped paper is from the Jovial Basic Grey paper pad. All the other bits and bobs are from my stash. I've kept the inside of the card pretty basic, just a few border with the BG paper again.

I would like to submit this card to the following challenges:

* Charisma Card Crafts (No embellishments)
* Craft Your Days Away (Photo Inspiration, I've used the red from the ribbon)
* DCD Christmas Challenge (The Gift of Love)
* Winter Wonderland (Reach for the Stars, the mirri board has stars incorporated in it)
* By the Cute & Girly Challenges (Red is all Around us)
* Moving Along with the Times (Red)
* DYSU Challenge (Red Hot)
* Craft and Me Challenges (Red)

Well, that's it from me, I'm now off to bake a hazelnut cake (hmmmmmmm). Thanks for looking and please feel free to leave me a comment, good or bad!

Ciska

16 comments:

  1. I just love pooh and I even love piglet more
    and so i like this card too, it´s soooooo cute
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week

    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. good old pooh :-)

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute ,little card .. love the winnie the pooh image
    Thanks ofr joining us at BTC&G
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops forgot to say thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week too
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just soooo sweet Ciska!, love wee Pooh and fab layout too :o)

    Enjoy your baking!, sounds loverly Mmmmmm

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ciska! Thanks so much for sharing your sweet red hot Pooh with us at DYSU! Janna

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun Christmas card! Love the colors and that gold mirror paper. Thank you for joining us at DYSU for RED HOT week. Please play again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab pooh card I love the bright colours
    Thanks for joining us at the DCD christmas challenge this week
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! Thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! What a cutie. LOve how you have done the sentiment too! Thank you soooo much for joining us at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love Pooh and Piglet - so cute!!!! thanks for sharing it with us at DCD Christmas Club
    Lynne xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello I love your card love all the detail very pretty
    Thanks for Playing with our picture inspiration at CYDA

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  13. fab card you gotta love pooh havent you !! thanks for joining us at DCD christmas club this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's so cute! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  15. so cute.. :) Way to "Stack Up" at DYSU RED HOT Challenge.. I can't wait to see what you create next week.. HUGS
    Alison
    DYSU-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwww, what a cute card, I love the image. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away, good luck with the challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete