Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Monday 6 June 2011

Lovely Weekend

Hi all,

It's been a bit quiet this week on my blog, but rest assured I will be posting another card tonight and one on Friday! We have just come back from a lovely celebration weekend for our 'paper' wedding in Apeldoorn (NL), it was lovely. We had the greatest weather, we were very lucky with that. On Friday, we had a walk in the gardens of the royal palace and on Saturday, we visited the Airborne Museum near Arnhem, which was really interesting. All in all a great weekend, such a shame we had to come back ;)

Right, I will be seeing you tonight with a Christmas card, stay tuned!

Ciska

1 comment:

  1. I'm so pleased you had a lovely time, Ciska! But reality has to kick in!

    Look forward to seeing your card later!

    ReplyDelete