Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas Cutest Critters

Hi all,

Just one more sneaky post just before Christmas, as I left the most important Christmas card a little late, the one for my dear hubby. Last year, I totally forgot to make him a card, so this year I wanted to make him a special card. Not too frilly, he is a guy after all, but cute nonetheless. I was scanning through my digis and this one jumped out at me. I hope he likes it!



Materials:
* Bugaboo Little Penguin Winter - Winter Bench digi, coloured with Promarkers & Spectrum Noirs
* LeCreaDesign Home & Family Lilac DP
* DCWV The Glitter Cardstock Stack Brights
* Cart-Us Vintage Postage stamp sentiment
* Black & Green Ink
* Digital Delights Christmas Sentiment Set
* Gems from stash

Well, I'm pretty sure that's it from me until the new year, plenty of baking and cooking to do and not much time in the crafty room I reckon. Anyway, I wanted to wish you all a very merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year. I have been fortunate enough to be at the receiving end of your lovely comments for another year, which have all been very much appreciated. Thank you very much for spending some of your precious time on my little corner is the blogosphere and I hope you will continue to do so for a little while longer :)

Challenges:
* Avadares (Anything with a Digi)
* Natalie & Amy (Winter Wishes)
* Hooked on Craft (Christmas)
* Visible Image (Christmas)
* Cards Galore (Christmas)
* Ladybug Crafts (Christmas/Winter)
* Emerald Fairies (Christmas)
* Fashionista Challenge (Winter theme)
* Dream Valley (Christmas)
* Lexi's Creations (Snow)

8 comments:

  1. So cute Ciska...and wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas Hun...:-)

    Big hugs VIcky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling, Ciska. How nice of you to think of making your husband a card.
    Thanks for sharing this at Avadares Challenge Blog.
    Merry Christmas hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. He will love it!!! Have a Happy and Merry Christmas Ciska!!
    Tammy at Créations LaDiva :) xx

    I have some candy on my blog, you are more than welcome to join and thank you if you already have ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable Ciska. A lovely Christmas card for a guy. I am sure your hubby will love it. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Fashionista Challenge. Wish you and yours a magical Christmas and a bright New Year!
    Wishes,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I'm sure you hubby loved it.


    Merry Christmas!

    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's an adorable card, Ciska, and I know he's going to love it! So glad you joined us at Avadares for the December challenge and I hope we'll see you for the new challenge which starts on Dec. 28.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another card with penguins I've seen, they are just so cute. I love you card and the way you've used the postage mark stamp in the top corner of your card, it's very effective. Thank you for joining us at The Emerald Faeries. Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, such cute penguins! What a fab CAS card, I bet your hubby loves it! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley.

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete