Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Tuesday 14 February 2017

Here & Now

Hi all,

A new challenge at Pinspirational Challenges starts today and here in the inspirational image:


Cute, no? I decided to use the colour scheme as my inspiration and found this lovely paper in my stash that would work well for a backing paper. This layout is about what is happening with us right now and since there was going to be quite a bit of personal details in my journaling I decided to take the picture before I put the words down. I also found a balloons chipboard piece that went well with the colours and the inspirational picture. 


Our sponsors this time is Beccy's Place, so play along with our challenge to have a shot at a lovely prize!

Challenges:
Morgan's Artworld (Add Flowers
Crafting with an Attitude (Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations (Anything Goes
Creative Moments (Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. You certainly did a project perfect for our "Add Flowers" challenge at Morgan's Artworld, Ciska! Love that background on your layout. Thanks so much for playing with us this fortnight and good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Thanks for sharing with us.

    Hope to see you again over at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful page. So glad you joined us at Morgan's Artworld.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous card. I love the image and fabulous design. Thank you for sharing with us Crafting With An Attitude.
    BozenA DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete